30 / 3 / 2020
- A flat $1,500 per employee per fortnight payment to eligible businesses
- Payment will come as a Credit on a business’s ATO account
- Will last for 6 months
- First payment to businesses in May, however back dated to today, 30th March.
- Businesses with less than $1billion turnover, and a 30% reduction in revenue in a single month
- Businesses with a turnover of $1billion or more, and over a 50% reduction in revenue in a single month
- Australian Residents, New Zealand Citizens holding a subclass 444 special category visa, and migrants who are eligible for Job Seeker payments
- Self-employed Individuals
- Must register with the ATO here
- Full-time & Part-time employees as at 1st March 2020 and Regular Casuals who have been employed for more than 1 year as at 1st March 2020.