General Ledger Integration
General Ledger (GL) Integration enables a company to have a file automatically produced at the end of each payroll process that can automatically be uploaded into the accounting system. GL Integration can be made with accounting systems like MYOB, XERO, JCurve, Accpac, Netsuite, Accounts IQ etc.
The company can configure which payroll codes relate to specific which GL codes. The principal benefit is that the GL Integration eliminates the need for data entry between payroll and accounts. This eliminates transposition errors enhances integrity and improves efficiency.
- You can create any combination of paycodes to GL codes you require.
- Can integrate all cost centers or different to each cost center.
- Can associate GL codes with any number of liability accounts and accruals such as leave accruals and superannuation liability.
- Where your accounting system is not online we can upload into your account systems.
- Operates online payroll as though it was an extension of your accounting system.
- Payroll module of accounting systems; as it is automated, it has ability to accommodate high levels of complexity with zero effort going forward.